Perfect Glow Quick Tanning Mousse
($39.95 value) This salon-quality mousse gives a flattering brown tan that complements all skin tones and is gentle to use on the face! The Rapid formula gives you the convenience of rinsing off in 1 to 4 hours. Each hour has its own color level. 1 hour: Light to 4 hours: Dark. Up to five full-body tans in one bottle.
4 in stock
Perfect Glow™ Rapid Tanning mousse is a beauty essential for glowing skin. Like Milk Chocolate in a bottle for the perfect tan. Four levels of color in one bottle and gentle for use on the face! Based off professional salon spray tan solution this luxury mousse is truly universal for all skin tones.
Infused with pure cucumber extract to soothe the skin, green and white tea extract plus a vitamin complex.
- Rinse-off in 1 to 4 hours
- Color will last 5-9 days
- Free from: parabens, gluten, nuts, alcohol, phthalates
- Exfoliate the skin a day before to prepare for the tan.
- Do not use any lotions, oils or perfumes on the day of application, which can create a barrier to the skin and poor tan development.
- Apply mousse in a circular motion on clean skin.
- Apply with our tanning mitt.
- Skin tones that can tan in the sun can apply 2 light coats.
- Very fair skin that always burns and never tans- start off with 1 coat to avoid risking an unnatural color.
- (If after your shower you want to be darker then it is OK to apply another application. When in doubt always start off with a lighter application. If unsure a patch test is always recommended.
- Contains nut extracts
WHEN TO SHOWER:
- 1 hour - light
- 2 hours - medium
- 3 hours - medium/dark
- 4 hours - dark
- This self tanner is not recommended to be left on for over 4 hours.
If you are very fair client that can not achieve a tan in the sun or are not sure how long to leave it on it is recommended that you start at 1 hour and gradually increase it next time.
You cannot get wet or sweat until your rinse, as that can adversely affect the tan development. The rinse should be with water only, no soap. Refrain from using any oils, perfume or lotion on your skin until the next day as the tan will continue to develop over the next 24 hours.
**Please note** When you rinse off you might not have much initial color. It might even look like you washed the tan away. That is normal as the color will still take 8-10 hours to develop.